- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup Semolina
- 1 cup chopped ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup sugar or more if you have a sweet tooth
- 1 tbsp butter, the more you add the better it tastes
- 1 tbsp cashews
- 1 tsp crushed cardamom
- Heat butter in a pan on low heat and roast the Semolina until it gets golden brown. Keep stirring so that it dosent burn.
- Stir in chopped bananas and again let it brown a bit.
- Add sugar and let it caramelize (Note: Stirring at each step is very important so as to not burn the ingredients.)
- Add cashews followed by milk and cardamom, stir and put on the lid.
- Allow to cook for about 5 mins or until the milk is completely absorbed by the semolina.