1. 25 puris
(If the puris are not crunchy then put it in the oven at 200F for 10 mins) 2. 1/8 cup of tamarind chutney
3. 1/8 cup of mint chutney
4. 1/8 cup water
4. 1/2 tsp Pani Puri masala
5. 1 boiled potato diced finely
6. Mung or chick peas sprouted and cooked.
7. Salt and chili powder as per taste
1. Mix both chutneys, stir in chaat and dilute it with 1/8 cup water.
2. Add salt and chili powder to the potatoes and chick peas(or mung)
3. Poke a hole in the puri, stuff it with all the solid ingredients
4. Dip in the chutney water and enjoy!